List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: KDE2
From:       dfox () belvdere ! vip ! best ! com
Date:       2000-04-28 17:18:06

> Hi. I'v recently downloaded several version of the KDE2 snapshots including
> 20000420, 20000422 and 20000425. I can not get the libraries in any of them to

Do you mean kdelibs?

I was successful in compiling and installing most of the 4/20 snapshot. There
are parts that won't compile, such as krn in kdenetwork, and kdenonbeta
(didn't really expect much though), and kdemultimedia, but the remaining
components at least compile OK.

Did you install all the components, such as the correct qt (on the ftp
site), kdesupport, kde-qt-addon, etc. ?

> Tony
David E. Fox                     Census         Thanks for letting me
dfox@belvdere.vip.best.com        2000          change magnetic patterns
Be Counted: http://www.census.gov               on your hard disk.