List:       kde-user
Subject:    "Leave mail on server"
From:       "Shawn L. Storm" <slstorm () super ! org>
Date:       2000-04-27 18:46:46

I just upgraded to Redhat 6.2.  KDE 1.1.1 comes with 6.2, i'm not sure which
version of Kmail it comes with but I assume it's the same as the one that
comes with RH6.1.  I'm trying to figure out how to leave mail on the server so
users can use other mail tools and also access their mail from home.

Listed below is some text I found at www.kde.org in the FAQ section.  The
problem is that the setting they tell you to not select isn't even there.  I
assume that maybe that was an older version of Kmail that they are talking
about.  Anyway, can anyone help me with this.........it's driving me nuts!

Thanks in advance for your assistance/advice.

 How do I leave mail on the server?

Open up the Settings window from the file menu. Click on the Network tab. Select your \
account from the account list and click the Modify button. This dialog contains the \
"Delete mail from server" setting which you must not select.

Shawn L. Storms
IDA - Center for Computing Sciences (CCS)
slstorm@super.org
(301) 805-7367