List:       kde-user
Subject:    netscape addressbook problem
From:       "L.V.Gandhi" <lvgandhi () md3 ! vsnl ! net ! in>
Date:       2000-03-31 13:33:18

I am using netscape 4.7 in RH6.1 with kde1.1.2. I used to make entries
in address book from
letter  using add sender to address book. After opening address book if
I right click and select new message i get compose page with out
address.
Further if I type address, it does not show the multiple options as
shown in version 4.61. However as browser 4.7 is stable i am using it.
If I try to enter new card, after entering and clicking ok of new card,
all the entries vanish. If I close and open i see the entries.
How to come out of this address book problem.

--
L.V.Gandhi
MECON, 5th Floor, RTC Complex, Visakhapatnam AP 530020 INDIA