List:       kde-user
Subject:    Sorta off topic
From:       Terry <lawnman59 () netzero ! net>
Date:       2000-03-30 1:10:44

I d/l the free BeOS5 yesterday.  In my humble opinion it sucks.  Of course
the apps load faster because they are rather simplistic and lacking much
in the way of eye candy. Netpositive (the web browser) isn't too bad
albeit slow.  All in all a wasted d/l.  KDE2 even in prealpha state is a
much better offering.   How in the world someone could recommend this over
Linux/KDE is beyond me.  Just my two cents worth [pre-tax of course]