List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: KWvDial
From:       Oscar Rodriguez <migueloscar.rodriguez () wanadoo ! es>
Date:       2000-03-26 18:25:11

Hello James.
I don't use KWvDial, but I use Kppp and I had the same problem that you. The
matter is that to check that your speed connection is correctly set. I mean. If
you set the speed to 56 kbps and your connection only alows you 38 kbps your
modem hangs up.
Almost in Kppp there is an script window ( sorry if the word is not correct, I
have Linux in spanish ) that shows to you a litlte detailed your connection and
in this window you can see the speed that your connection alows. Then you set
that speed in your program and I hope it will work.
bye.