List:       kde-user
Subject:    Help 911 kmail
From:       JW <jewalto () clemson ! edu>
Date:       2000-02-29 0:54:11

Hello,

I have a slightly major problem. For some stupid reason I
decided to set a filter in kmail to forward boring cron messages to
/dev/null.  Anyway that seems to cause major havoc with sendmail.
Of course, I get a message saying the mail can't be forwarded to
/dev/null all the while the messages are piling up in mqueue.
I thought that deleting the filter would work but it does not good.
Does anyone  know where the config scripts are for kmail filtering?
Any information appreciated.
 --
jewalto@clemson.edu
jewalto@ces.clemson.edu