List:       kde-user
Subject:    Observations about the recently announced KDE2 apha's 02-28-00
From:       Terry <lawnman59 () netzero ! net>
Date:       2000-02-28 13:24:06

I am probably just now finding out what everyone else has know for awhile,
but the titlebar properties can be changed by right-clicking on any one of
them and choosing "Decoration".  This will allow for the themed look of
titlebars and the (un)shade stuff to work.  To save embarrassment *g* I'm
hoping this was just implemented.  Also KDE2 doesn't seem to be able to
function (at least for me) now unless you leave it in KDE2 and change your
profile and bashrc to reflect kde2 as the KDEDIR.  Perhaps this was hardcoded
in the binary RPM's ?  Overall yet another nice baby step to an actual alpha
or dare we say beta.  If we could just get some "save" funtionality working
with konqueror, I would start using this as my full time environment.