List:       kde-user
Subject:    KMail's mail directory
From:       David <ramonsdk () web ! de>
Date:       2000-02-28 15:16:00

Hi !

	Being new to the list I'm curious if one of you can answer me the
following question: I use Eudora Pro 4 right now and like to access my
mailboxes from both systems RedHat with KDE and W98, i properly mounted the
win partition with the eudora on it, just that i can't get kmail to look
for mailboxes in another place than in /hume/username/Mail. Is there a way
to have KMail look out for mailboxes in any other place ? I tried to link
the mailboxes to the Mail directory, but that didn't work.
	If there is no way, is there then a different mail program that works with
KDE, can look for mailboxes in a specified dir and can read the eudora
mbx-mailboxes ?

	I'd like to be able to run internet apps on both systems and access my
emails on both systems for various reasons, so just wiping off windoze and
switching to Linux doesn't help me.

		Thank you very much !

					Dave