List:       kde-user
Subject:    Kmail questions
From:       Mike Miller <mlmiller () excel ! net>
Date:       2000-02-24 19:30:52

I'm a linux newbie and I'm using Kmail 1.0.28 as installed by Red
Hat 6.1. How do I get Kmail to open with the Mail Reader window
instead of the composer window?

The other annoyance is that the move and copy functions won't
work for me. Clicking on move opens a window as wide as the X in
the corner and I can't resize it to show the folders list that it
is supposed to contain. How do I fix this?

I also get a Kmail warning when I start Kmail:
unknown command line option: -icon   /usr/share/icons/kmail.xpm

/usr/share/icons/kmail.xpm does exist.

Thanks,
Mike