List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: kmail residual unreadable unread messages -- gone!
From:       Mike Green <linux () saesolved ! com>
Date:       2000-02-04 3:49:36

Well, how about that!

I went in and cleaned out about half of my trash basket, compacted all
folders, shut kmail down, and then started it up again -- and, presto (or
something a tad more sluggish than 'presto' ...the machine ground away for
quite a while when I shut kmail down) the spurious, inaccessible or mis-marked
messages disappeared...

On Thu, 03 Feb 2000, Mike Green wrote:
> I seem to be collecting either inaccessible or mis-marked messages in one of my
> kmail folders (the one for this list, btw).  I've selected all messages in the
> folder and changed their status to read.  I've looked through all the files I
> have in the fold (the ones I haven't move to trash)  and all appear to be ones
> that have been read.  Yet the tree view keeps showing unread files (first it
> was just one, recently it went to two, ...).
>
> Suggestions?
>
> Cheers!
>
> Mike Green
> SaeSolved::