List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: QT Libs
From:       "Martin A. Marques" <martin () math ! unl ! edu ! ar>
Date:       2000-01-31 13:42:51

On Fri, 28 Jan 2000, David Maynard wrote:
> Hi
> Is it possible to install both QT1.4 and QT2.0 Libs?  I want to have KDE 1.1 and
> UnixODBC GUI tools coexist on the same machine.
> Is it possible that I'm just being naive?

I asked this and no one answered, so I entered the experimentation step. And
I have to say that it went great. Today I'm using KDE 1.1.2 and kvirc 1.0.0
which uses QT 2.0. You may have problem with the development package. I
install and uninstall the packages as if I need them. Right now I have
qt-devel-1.44.

Good Luck.... :-)

--
"And I'm happy, because you make me feel good, about me." - Melvin Udall
Martín Marqués			email: 	martin@math.unl.edu.ar