Another quick question... Once a slave is created and in a directory, is there a config file that I need to add the slave to? For example, if I have added kioslave/nntp to the kdebase package and then created a konquorer/knntpexec test utility to test the code, compiled and installed how does KDE know that there is now a slave to handle the nntp:// URL? Thanks, Chris On Fri, 14 Jan 2000, Kurt Granroth wrote: > Christopher Molnar wrote: > > I am not sure if you are the maintainer for this, if not can you please > > tell me who to contact? > > In this case, pretty much any core developer can handle this. I will. > > > I have almost completed an additional io slave for nntp. Who do I > > have to go through, and what do I have to do to get this added to > > cvs? I have a few more days of testing I would like to do, but it is > > almost ready. > > Sounds cool! When you have it in a state that you feel is tested > "enough", send the source to me AND a way to test it. I'll add it to > CVS, then. -- Send posts to: kde-user@lists.netcentral.net Send all commands to: kde-user-request@lists.netcentral.net Put your command in the SUBJECT of the message: "subscribe", "unsubscribe", "set digest on", or "set digest off" All kde mailing lists are archived at http://lists.kde.org ********************************************************************** This list is from your pals at NetCentral