List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: Linux Distros (was Re: The GIMP)
From:       Jonathan Jefferies <jonathanj () allant ! com>
Date:       2000-01-14 21:59:23

Re: Debian, there is now a new variant of debian, Storm Linux,
http://www.stormix.com
Which "claims" to have overcome the widely known drawbacks of
Debian noted below.  Unfortunately, Stormix is not widely available
other than download?  But the claimed enhancements are supposedly
downloadable. I would be interested in hearing from anyone who tries
the installation how they find it.

Here is a comment taken from the Linux Admin mailing list:

    : deleted some

--
Jonathan Jefferies

Allant Software