List:       kde-user
Subject:    Looking for beta testers
From:       Jonathan Singer <jsinger () genome ! wi ! mit ! edu>
Date:       1999-12-19 22:12:14

I posted this a couple of days ago and didn't get any responses, perhaps
because it got buried in the sudden flood of posts about winmodems and how
to install tarballs, perhaps because people didn't think they could offer
feedback on a Jewish calendar. Anyway, I'd very much like to hear whether
my project compiles and runs. I'm not asking about function, just whether
it works at all!

Thanks....

-----------------------------
I've recently finished a first version of my first KDE project. (Thanks to
everyone on kde-devel who helped me out!) I'm curious to know if it builds
properly on systems other than the LinuxPPC boxes I have. Unfortunately, I
don't have any Linux-using friends and the only feedback I've gotten is
from someone who is getting segfaults.

I'd greatly appreciate anyone who could go to
<http://members.tripod.com/jbsinger/kluach/> and see if they could get
either the tarball or the src.rpm to compile and run. (The tarball is my
primary concern.)

Bonus points to the person who can tell me the cause of:
ASSERT: "it.count() == 0" in kernel/qwidget.cpp

Thanks so much! You can respond in email to me...