List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: Installing kde 1.1.2
From:       Christopher Molnar <molnarc () nebsllc ! com>
Date:       1999-12-17 0:17:05

I am guessing a bit here, but also talking from experience. RPM will not find
the tarball of qt. you have 2 options: 1) download the qt rpm from your redhat
CD or ftp.redhat.com - contrib directory. (make sure you get qt-1.4.4 not 2).
2) download the kde tar files and compile and install that way.

I recomend the 2nd option. The first didn't work well for me either.

Let me know if you choose one of these and what the results where. I'm curious!

Chris