List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: java
From:       "Gene Heskett" <gene_heskett () iolinc ! net>
Date:       1999-12-14 14:19:43

Gene Heskett sends Greetings to mizrue ;

>goto
>www.blackdown.org

Thanks, its coming in now.  One question though, I note there appears to
be 2 programs, one name jdk* and one named jre*. I'm getting both, but
there is no *visible* mention of the jre stuffs as the text content of
the page on metalab's mirror appears to be cutoff in midline by the
directory listing under it before it gets down to the jre discussion.

Is the full text of that dir available to netscape 4.71 on some other
site?

Cheers, Gene
--
  Gene Heskett, CET, UHK       |Amiga A2k Zeus040 50 megs fast/2 megs chip
    Ch. Eng. @ WDTV-5          |A2091,GuruRom,1g Seagate,CDROM,Multiface II=
                               |Buddha + 4 gig WDC drive, 525 meg tape
                               |Stylus Pro, EnPrint, Picasso-II, 17" vga
         RC5-Moo! 690kkeys/sec isn't much, but it all helps
email gene underscore heskett at iolinc dot net
This messages reply content, but not any previously quoted material, is
=A9 1999 by Gene Heskett, all rights reserved.