List:       kde-user
Subject:    kppp setup for dual analog/multilink/"Shotgun"
From:       Mike Green <linux () saesolved ! com>
Date:       1999-12-02 21:15:58

I've been trying to figure out how to use the dual analog (sometimes referred to
as multilink) technology my ISP supports (two modems, two phone lines => up to
112K).  I suspect there is more to it than just configuring kppp.  But I've
done searches in the KDE help, at www.linuxnewbie.org, and at www.linuxhelp.org
all to no avail.

The ISP has not been able to help me so far.  Most of their information is for
either Windows or Mac.

Can anyone tell me how to do this, or point me in the right direction to find
out how?

(My modem, a Diamond SupraExpress 56 External, supports the technology. Diamond
call their implementation of the technology "Shotgun."  I'll have to get a
second modem, but am waiting until I understand how to use it before I do.)

Cheers!

Mike Green
SaeSolved::
http://www.saesolved.com