List:       kde-user
Subject:    Compiling KDE2 on Debian
From:       "Dwayne C . Litzenberger" <dlitz () cheerful ! com>
Date:       1999-11-30 12:46:55

Has anyone managed to do it?  I could use a testamonial, as I can't manage
to get kdelibs to compile on Debian.  (undefined references in
/usr/lib/libqt.a)

--=20
"I already have all the latest software."
     -- Laura Winslow, "Family Matters"

Dwayne C. Litzenberger - dlitz@cheerful.com

Advertising Policy: http://DLitzPower.tripod.com/spamoff.htm
GnuPG Public Key:   http://DLitzPower.tripod.com/gpgkey.asc
     Fingerprint:   0535 F7CF FF5F 8547 E5A5 695E 4456 FB6C BC39 A4B0