List:       kde-user
Subject:    RE: Linux Distrobutions
From:       "Santiago Burbano" <santib () mtservicios ! com>
Date:       1999-11-17 19:16:44

> Several relevant points are exemplified by this:
>
> I know several of have stated that you have you do not have a problem with
> particular situation. What you can not do with this is take one
individuals
> experience and extrapolate it to everyone.

(snip)

> SuSE makes a great product, they provide great support for Linux problems
but
> they are not equipped to handle this type of problem.

??????? Kinda contradictory, isn't it?

Anyway, you seem to be blaming SuSE for not having solved your problem. But,
actually, what RedHat did was get rid of you (don't you think that spending
only 10 minutes to come to the conclusion that there is 'no possible
solution' is rather suspicious?). I don't think 'change your ISP' is a valid
answer, specially when you have not even tried to find one.

> I changed; the problem immediately disappeared. Some ISP do this, some do
not.

Right in the eye!!! ISP's fault, not SuSE's...

Santiago