List:       kde-user
Subject:    Application Finder Database?
From:       Frerich Raabe <frerichraabe () gmx ! de>
Date:       1999-11-15 6:36:48

Hi!

Does anyone know where the Application Finder (sorry, I'm running KDE in german
and don't know what it is called in english, it's the tool you find in the
System menue which scans your system for some applications and creates menue
entries if it find them) stores it's database for known applications? Is it
possible to download an updated database? the App-Finder seems to find only
very (VERY!) few applications, and I'm tired of creating menue entries for
every new program (such as X progs and so).

Thank you!

--
Frerich Raabe <frerichraabe@gmx.de>, Wilhelmshaven/Germany
You'd probably try to reach me via ICQ (I got #52931096).