List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: kmail questions
From:       "Thomas Ribbrock \(Design/DEG\)" <argathin () gmx ! net>
Date:       1999-11-01 17:52:42

On Mon, Nov 01, 1999 at 10:12:26PM +0700, Gerald Williams wrote:

> Well, I really like Kmail, but I think xcmail is what you are looking for. Do
> a search on freshmeat or Filewatcher or whatever and you should be able to
> locate it.  You can move back and forth between Kmail and xcmail.

Found it. Thanks! I would have chosen that over XFmail, I suppose, at
least judging by the description.
Unfortunately, it doesn't solve the problem which is the main reason for
me wanting to introduce kmail in the first place: Drag'n'drop of
attachments. Many of "my" users came back to me asking for that feature,
even though they were content with XFmail otherwise. <sigh>

Thanks again,

Thomas
--
             "Look, Ma, no obsolete quotes and plain text only!"

     Thomas Ribbrock | http://www.bigfoot.com/~kaytan | ICQ#: 15839919