List:       kde-user
Subject:    [Fwd: Session difficulties]
From:       "Louis C. Kouvaris" <lkouvari () sprynet ! com>
Date:       1999-10-29 0:41:06

Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 20:39:19 -0400
From: "Louis C. Kouvaris" <lkouvari@sprynet.com>
To: kde-user@lists.netcent
Subject: Session difficulties

I didn't have this problem with KDE 1.1, but I do witrh 1.1.1 and 1.1.2
. No KDE programs get saved for the next session (e.g. kvt) when I log
in again. Non-KDE, X programs, though do get saved, such as xterm. kwm
is started as 'kwm" in startkde (i.e. NOT -nosession"). And there are no
filters set in the KDE Control Center Advancd Window settings for
session management.. Any help would be greatly appreciated.