List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: Appfinder / It works but
From:       Frank Roberts <sotl155360 () earthlink ! net>
Date:       1999-09-29 2:27:04

Thanks

After receiving this message I checked all applications listed on the menu.

Kappfind definitely works.

But! I would like to suggest that after kappfind does its thing that a message
appear on the screen indicating items found and their their location in order
to minimize confusion on the part of non hacker users.

Thanks
Frank Roberts