List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: KMail crashes
From:       John Aldrich <john () chattanooga ! net>
Date:       1999-09-28 23:27:07

On Tue, 28 Sep 1999, Chris Campbell wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Sep 1999, John Aldrich wrote:
> > Why does KMail crash when I try to kill a filter?
> > It happens EVERY time I try to remove a filter. I'm using
> > KMail 1.0.24 which came with KDE 1.1.1 (I upgraded from
> > RedHat 6.0's 1.1.1-pre1)
> > Thanks...
> <snip>
> John,
> I don't know. I have loaded KDE 1.1.2mdk, and it comes with KMail 1.0.28. I
> just tried it, and I have no problems creating, moving (which I had trouble
> with before) or deleting filters.
> Maybe time to upgrade?
> Oh, there's one or two new filter options now. Let's see, there's Transfer,
> skip rest, forward to, and execute. Isn't that one more choice than there
> used to be?

Hmm..there's two more than on my Mandrake machine here at home... :-)
I have the luxury of having two linux boxes...one at home and one at
work... Home is Mandrake 6.0, work is RedHat 6.0. Interesting thing
is that Mandrake 6 comes with 1.0.21 which is an OLDER version than
what I"m using at work... :-) Guess it's definately time to
upgrade.... :-)
	John