List:       kde-user
Subject:    networking and kppp
From:       alex fleak <afleak () cableone ! net>
Date:       1999-08-31 19:43:49

hi, my goal is to get ip masquerading working on my mandrake linux box so the
other computer can share my modem,
i have kpp setup and running ok but when i enable my ethernet card and the eth0
interface , netscape sems to take an inordinate time to connect to websites
sometimes never finding them. almost as if it is trying to connect through the
network instead of kppp  any ideas on a fix?
 --
running Linux Mandrake 6.0!