List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: Why is no one posting to Freshmeat?
From:       Mosfet <mosfet () jorsm ! com>
Date:       1999-08-28 3:45:21

Yep, mhk is looking at this also (the post to kde-user came a day after a CC to
kde-devel ;-) The problem right now is with automatic submission to fm. None of
us have been able to figure how that can be automated (it is not a simple CGI
deal).

mosfet@mandrakesoft.com
mosfet@kde.org
mosfet@jorsm.com