List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: Qt question
From:       "Martin A. Marques" <martin () math ! unl ! edu ! ar>
Date:       1999-06-29 20:24:37

On Tue, 29 Jun 1999, Roberto Alsina wrote:

> Somebody forgot the "()" after length :-)
> GNU compilers before egcs didn't even give a warning here!
>
> So, replace it with (s.length() <=0) or (I'd say better, but it depends
> on context) (s.isEmpty())

Bug-fix for kwin. ;-)
It's hard for me to imagine that the developers never even tried to
compile there program. I have the code, just like it is in the kde ftp.

Kinda strange isn't it???

"The more things change, the more they stay the same."
Martin Marques			email: 	martin@math.unl.edu.ar
Patricio Cullen 6257			mmarques@frsf.utn.edu.ar
Santa Fe - Argentina
Tel.: (54-342) 4608260		http://members.xoom.com/MartinM/