List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: KTHEMEMGR
From:       Graham Worrall <hooversox () bigfoot ! com>
Date:       1999-06-15 20:10:48

On Tue, 15 Jun 1999, Steve Rapisarda wrote:

---------------
> I have downloaded the following file: Kthememanager-1_0_0-src-tar.tar.

Did you download this file using (gulp) windoze and Internet Explorer?
I have had similar misnamings when I downloaded that way.  I have no problems
in Netscape/Linux!  It seems that all but the final '.' are replaced with '_'
and tar.gz becomes tar.tar!
(Strange but true.)

> Is that the correct file for the kdetheme manager? I cannot "untar" it. I
> tried: # tar -x -f to no avail. tar says it is not a valid tar format. Tried
> gunzip and same thing. Why is it a  "tar.tar" anyway?

I think this file needs to be renamed Kthememanager-1.0.0.src.tar.gz
Hope that helps.

Graham Worrall