List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: kdm background
From:       Charles E Hill <fox42 () juno ! com>
Date:       1999-06-03 23:21:13

Hello,

On your K Menu bar at the bottom of your screen there should be an icon
with a screen and a computer card. Open it. There shoul be a white tree
box on the left hand side of your screen. In that box you should see
"+Desktop". Click on the plus. Then you should see a choice on that
screen labled   "Backgrounds". Click on it until you have highlighted it.
 Then on the right side of the screen you should see your background
properties. You should be able to figure it out from there. But if you
can not let me now and I can tell you other methods if no one beets me to
it :--)

Charles Hill
fox42@juno.com