List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: Wacom
From:       Javier Hernandez <fjherna () europa3 ! com>
Date:       1999-05-03 5:55:11

On Mon, 5 Apr 1999, Piers O'Connor wrote:
> Anyone managed to get a Wacom tablet going? Are there any setup options
> with KDE?

I have Wacom UltraPad A4 working in linux.
All I did was to configure properly the XFree86.
It works instead of my mouse if I wish.

I will suggest you to go the XFree organization web site and make
a search there because I have some info here but it is old and
probably no updated. (I am running it in Red Hat 4.2).

I use it also with Microstation 95 for linux and it works fine.

I am afraid I have not idea if there is a setup option for KDE.

Best regards,

Javi,          _____            fjherna@europa3.com