List:       kde-user
Subject:    KGet question
From:       Hugo van Galen en Karin Bruin <hvangalen () nkm01 ! regiolicht ! nl>
Date:       1999-05-02 9:23:56

Hi guys..

Since a few days I'm using KGet (a GetRight-clone) for my downloads, but
when the url's has got a second ":" in it, like
"ftp://user:passwd@ftp.site.com/e:/archive/file.name" it gives the
message "Malformed URL" and refuses to use that url. I tried replacing
the ":" with "%48" but this results in "Specified file doesn't
exist: ftp.site.com/eH/archive/file.name" and I noticed the "H" in stead
of the ":" I wanted.

Does any one know how to fix / bypass this problem?? I tried looking in
the source, but I just can't seem to find the
"isMalformed"-function.....

Thanx in advance!

H.