List:       kde-user
Subject:    Kmail and attached file..........
From:       Stephane CRUVEILLER <cruveil () alpha ! szn ! it>
Date:       1999-03-30 17:33:20

Hi,
I recently tried to send attached files to a friend via Kmail. After three
attempts, files were not sent whereas via Netscape, I was able to send  the
files. I don't understand because I can normally send or receive mail with
Kmail..... So, is there a bug or I did something wrong ?

best regards,

Stephane.

CRUVEILLER  Stephane Stazione Zoologica 'Anton Dohrn' Villa Communale I-80121
Napoli - Italia tel : (39)  081-5833-311 e-mails :
cruveil@alpha.szn.it
scruvell@infobiogen.fr