List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: HP-UX
From:       Tim Lee <tlee () rmi ! net>
Date:       1999-03-29 21:19:37

Sheldon Lee Wen wrote:

> Hi,
>
>      Has anyone ever sucessfully gotten kde running on an HP-UX10.20
> 712/100 system? We would like to try and build an image for our computing
> environment but all attempts so far have either been really buggy or
> not worked at all.

I have it running on three 712's running HP-UX 10.20 compiled with
g++ 2.8.1.  Some things can't be compiled (multimedia apps) but with
a few minor configuration changes most things can be compiled and
run just fine.

> Thanks
> Sheldon.
> --
> Sheldon Lee Wen sheldonl@nortelnetworks.com, Nortelnetworks Ottawa Canada
> Skyeast CSA
> x55800
> "Superstition is a word the ignorant use to describe their ignorance."
>   -- Sifu.

Tim Lee               R&D Engineer
tlee@col.hp.com       Hewlett-Packard Company
(719)590-3927         Colorado Springs, CO