List:       kde-user
Subject:    Probs after update to KDE-1.1
From:       Michael Hammann <mhammann () bluewin ! de>
Date:       1999-03-28 18:06:28

Hi,

I had a well running Desktop KDE-1.1 ("5rh*" release) on Redhat 5.2
with Kernel 2.2.3. After updating to KDE-1.1 ("6rh5*" release) I have
some problems: The  Image-Viewer crashes at any time on opening an
image-file; the Desktop-Manager crashes at any time I want to change
the background-image. Both seems to be the same problem, isn't it?

Thanx for helping,
                   Michael.