List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: What is CVS?
From:       Koos Pol <koos_pol () nl ! compuware ! com>
Date:       1999-03-12 7:14:29

At 3/9/99 11:00 PM, Roberto Alsina wrote:
>On Thu, 11 Mar 1999, Ralf Spachmann wrote:
>>Koos Pol <koos_pol@nl.compuware.com> wrote:
>>The correct name is Concurrent Version System.
>
>Concurrent Versions (notice the s) system.

All so right. The -s- was silently dropped. I checked the man pages for the
correct spelling, and in stead of cut'n'n'past'n I wrote it....
Ha..hahaha..haha ! :-)
Ok guys here is Koos's' Standard Life Lesson no 1:
  "If you have a big mouth and want to quote something,
  then *quote* it"

Koos Pol
S.C. Pol                          T: +31 20 3116122
Systems Administrator             F: +31 20 3116200
Compuware Europe B.V.             E: koos_pol@nl.compuware.com
Amsterdam                         PGP public key available