List:       kde-user
Subject:    SuSE 6.0 - RPMs?
From:       "Vincent - D. Ertner" <kde () eec ! de>
Date:       1999-02-01 0:42:29

Hi!

Somehow I'm not succeeding in installing the SuSE53 RPMs ... well, if 5.3
is the problem: When could I expect some for 6.0?

At least every rpm is claiming that qt-1.42 is missing ... as I installed
it, I wondered where the install might look for the qtlibs ...

Any help is highly appreciated, as I completely destroyed my old kde
version ... <sigh> ;-)

Cheers

Vince