List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: Mandrake & SuSE 6.0 (was: Re: virus)
From:       Wolfgang Bornath <wobo () gmx ! de>
Date:       1999-01-31 19:30:07

Gregor Kompara wrote:
> Wolfgang Bornath wrote:
> > if I ever get ISDN
> > running on a RH distro Iīll switch from my current SuSE 5.3 to
> > Linux-Mandrake.
> hmmmm, i know quite a lot of guys that have done that...

Sure there are a lot of people using RH with ISDN. I must say that I
didnīt put too much effort into it because I have a running system. I
just now (after looking into Mandrake) felt the desire to switch over. I
started looking on dejanews and found some good advices there. Letīs
see...

Wolfgang
--
wobo <wobo@gmx.de>