List:       kde-user
Subject:    Applications not remembered
From:       Joe Halpin <jhalpin () ix ! netcom ! com>
Date:       1998-12-31 14:33:09

Are the standard kde terminal windows supposed to remember where they
were when the system was last shut down? I've seen people say things like
this, but mine don't do that. When I shutdown X I get the dialog that
tells me what can't be restored, and the kde terminal windows are always
there (and they are never restored when I start it up again).

Did I miss a step somewhere?

Thanks

joe