List:       kde-user
Subject:    Edit default start menu?
From:       Dick Repasky <drepasky () bio ! indiana ! edu>
Date:       1998-12-31 6:25:41

I just installed kde from the rh51 rpm series, and I am unable to edit
the default start menus using kmenuedit.  I have set my root account
up with "usekde" and start X.  From the kstart menu I choose to edit
panel.  When kmenuedit comes up it lists EMPTY on the left hand side
of the window and absolutely nothing at all just right of the center
of the window where the main start up menu should appear.  The same
think happens when I run kmenuedit from my personal account.

I've combed the kde help pages, and I've looked in the archives from
this group that seem appropriate without success.  Can anyone tell me
what's wrong?

Thanks,

Dick