List:       kde-user
Subject:    respawning to fast
From:       GEHL Dominik <gehld () JSP ! UMontreal ! CA>
Date:       1998-11-29 15:04:28

I'm using Caldera Openlinux 1.2 and I was trying to make KDE my default
Windowmanager (default runlevel 5 in /etc/inittab). I followed the
description on Calderas WWW site to make the necessary changes to
/etc/inittab, Xsession and Xsetup_0.
But unfortunately when I reboot the system I only get the message
"respawning to fast: disabled for 5 minutes"
How can I stop this? What went wrong?

Thanks

Dominik
gehld@jsp.umontreal.ca