List:       kde-user
Subject:    More Terminal problems
From:       "Sam'l Bassett" <samlb () best ! com>
Date:       1998-11-05 17:15:00

Having figured out how to install KDE, and how to change fonts in the
terminal, I now have another weird problem -- evidently with curses.

	Instead of being snuggle dup by the prompt, the cursor sits way over to
the right, and when I type, the letters are separated by a space, and
the screen formatting is all screwed up.  Looks like I have a bad curses
definition.
	When I use the messed-up term to execute an 'xterm', though, it works
find.  Any ideas?

Sam