List:       kde-user
Subject:    KDE User-FAQ
From:       Faber Fedor <revf2 () interactive ! net>
Date:       1998-10-31 2:09:05

I've been on this list for what? A Week? maybe two and even *I* see the
duplication/repetition of questions.

Isn't there a FAQ that goes over these things? No, I don't mean the docs
that come with KDE, but a FAQaimed directly at these kinda Qs?  If not, why
haven't you guys written one yet?  This  is starting to drive me nuts; I
can only imagine how the regulars feel!

If no one has done a FAQ, then I nominate Robeto and his "boilerplate

Faber

"The obvious mathematical breakthrough [to break modern encryption]
would be development of an easy way to factor large prime numbers."
-- Bill Gates from "The Road Ahead," p. 265.