List:       kde-user
Subject:    Wallpaper and sound Qs.
From:       Erez Boym <ehboym () internet-zahav ! net>
Date:       1998-10-30 16:04:02

Hi,

I have two Qs I hope u'll be able to help me with.

1) It seams that KDE is ignoring my wallpaper settings. I select a
wallpaper in the
   display options but it's not displayed in the preview window and it's
not set on the
   desktop.}

2) I setup a sound card, and it seams just fine when I play wav, midi ..
files but, I
   cant activate the KDE's system sounds, not even the built in bell.

can you give me a direction for solving these problems, pleas.

Thanks

Erez
--
      /'^'\