List:       kde-user
Subject:    X-Terminals and kwm
From:       Pascal Fleury <Pascal.Fleury () epfl ! ch>
Date:       1998-10-14 11:18:52

I am working with KDE, and it works perfectly on our
pool of machines (SGI Indy's, O2's, Onyx and Sun's
SPARC10, 20, Ultra).
Unfortunately kwm hands the different terminals
we also have here (Sun's X-Terminals), and I don't know
why. I tried to start everything by hand (no startkde)
and it really is kwm which make the reboot very predictable...)

Any clue ?

Pascal

Pascal FLEURY
Signal Processing Laboratory
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology - EPFL
1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
Phone: (+41) 21 693 48 07    Fax: (+41) 21 693 76 00
mailto:Pascal.Fleury@epfl.ch
http://ltswww.epfl.ch/~fleury