List:       kde-user
Subject:    RE: Virtual Desktops Question
From:       Rod Taylor <oscentral () usa ! net>
Date:       1998-09-30 2:16:22

I'd be quite happy with that, but it would be nice if each desktop had it's own
folder so nothing actually had to be opened...

BTW... Anyway to get KMail to strip sigs in replys?  Something to think about :)

--
Rod Taylor

Proud Member of Team OS/2
Proud User of FreeBSD
Created using KDE (Watch out windows, Unix is getting easy, not just powerful...)