List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: Fvwm and kde both?
From:       Ivo Naninck <inaninck () solair1 ! inter ! nl ! net>
Date:       1998-09-28 22:47:21

Hi,

I have installed both fvwm and KDE.
I created two different users 'a' and 'b'.
When you set the environment properly for both users 'a' and 'b' then you
should be able to start fvwm for 'a' and KDE for 'b' when you login as 'a' and
'b' respectively...
Works like a charm on this site...

 >On Mon, 28 Sep 1998, jcw3
wrote: >Does anyone know what's going on here?

>I log in through runlevel 5 - KDE login prompt.
>Then it takes me to FVMW!!!
>I have moved "new.xinitrc" (I don't have a .xinitrc) and updated
>/etc/inittab to include the kdm line and commented out the xdm line.
>
>I can startkde from inside fvwm - but I get a hybrid of the two.
>
>What am I missing?
>
>--
>Send posts to:  kde-user@lists.netcentral.net
> Send all commands to:  kde-user-request@lists.netcentral.net
>  Put your command in the SUBJECT of the message:
Best regards, and don't let the bits byte!
Ivo Naninck.
~
~
:wq!