List:       kde-user
Subject:    KThemes ...
From:       "Vincent - D. Ertner" <kde () eec ! de>
Date:       1998-09-08 16:16:52

So ... as far as I understood the ftp site there are two versions of apps
for managing themes ...

1. KTheme (suffix .ktheme)
2. KDEThemes (suffix ... dunno yet ;-) )

Well, I compiled and installed both ... and KTheme impressed me with simply
taking tgzs to implement ... but I guess there are some special settings to
let KDE get to know the soundfiles, as it can't be the solution to copy all
the sounds (and the other stuff) in the appropriate directories ...

This question was answered before with the hint to read the KTheme Web Page
... but there wasn't a single hint on installing ...

Could anybody please make one or two short statements regarding this matter?

Vince