List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: Two KRN questions
From:       Roberto Alsina <ralsina () unl ! edu ! ar>
Date:       1998-08-31 12:52:22

On Sun, 30 Aug 1998, Ed Jackson wrote:

Just one more thing I need to help you:
Go to help->about krn, and tell me the version.

> Hello all........
> 	I have 2 problems with KRN.....
>
> 1	I can get the article list, and have it threaded just fine.
> However, when I click on an article to recieve, and read it, KRN
> tells me the article expired, or it's missing from both my server,
> and  the KRN cache. I have set the expiration time to 5 days for
> read, and 10 for unread articles.
>
> 2	I cannot get all subscribed groups to stay listed as
> subscribed. Say, for example, I subscribe to 6 groups. When I restart
> KRN, only some of the 6 are still marked as subscribed.
>
> If anyone can help show me where I screwed up, I'll give them my
> house, and my first-born child. On second thought, I'll keep the
> house, and throw in another kid.
> Blue skies............      ed.

 `9_ 9  )   `-. (    ).`-._.`)  ralsina@unl.edu.ar
 (_Y_.)' ._   ) `._`.  " -.-'   Centro de Telematica
  _..`-'_..-_/ /-'_.'           Universidad Nacional del Litoral
(l)-'' ((i).' ((!.'             Santa Fe - Argentina
                                KDE Developer (MFCH)
"I can attempt anything, specialization is for insects" (50% Heinlein).