List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: application/x-tbz error
From:       Ian Mortimer <ian () physics ! uq ! edu ! au>
Date:       1998-08-30 23:49:28

Hi Greg

> Each time I start-up kde I get the following error message
> in a pop-up box, in which I need to click 'OK' before it
> finishes booting.
>
>    Could not find mime type
>    application/x-tbz
>    in /opt/ked/share/applnk/Utilities/kzip.kdelnk
>
> What needs to be done to correct this?

I fixed this by commenting out the second MimeType definition
in the file /opt/ked/share/applnk/Utilities/kzip.kdelnk.

In other words edit that file and put a # in front of the line:

MimeType=application/x-gzip;application/x-lha;application/x-tar;application/x-t
bz;application/x-zip;

The line above it should be the same except for the application/x-tbz
entry.

Ian