List:       kde-user
Subject:    Odp: Multiple monitors
From:       "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Hubert_Ga=B3uszka?=" <hgs () friko6 ! onet ! pl>
Date:       1998-08-30 8:28:01

Hallo!

	I'm new with Linux and KDE and I've found interesting information about multiple \
monitors view. I've tried www.metrox.com, as written below, but it is a porno site or \
sth like this. The true adres is www.metrolink.com, and in multiheaded display \
section is written only about Matrox family. Still looking for S3 Virge drivers....